Rotary is where neighbors, friends, and problem-solvers share ideas, join leaders, and take action to create lasting change: across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Solving real problems takes real commitment and vision. For more than 110 years, Rotary’s people of action have used their passion, energy, and intelligence to take action on sustainable projects. From literacy and peace to water and health, we are always working to better our world, and we stay committed to the end.
Rotary members believe that we have a shared responsibility to take action on our world’s most persistent issues. Our 35,000+ clubs work together to:
- Promote peace
- Fight disease
- Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Save mothers and children
- Support education
- Grow local economies
Since coming on board with Nonprofit Megaphone, Rotary has seen:
- 80,128 people have clicked on their ads.
- 795,985 people have seen their ads.
- Their CTR is 10.07%.
- We have spent $46,504 of the Grant for them.
- They have received 114 calls from ads.
- 1,169 people have filled out the membership form and become a Rotary member after clicking on an ad.